CES and its consultants have been involved in a wide variety of education development projects and initiatives in a range of sectors.
This scope of combined, cumulative qualifications, experience and skills allows CES to do what it does and do it well. We have included below a small selection of some of our recent projects - to learn more please contact us.
A selection of clients our consultancy team have worked with:
- Barton Peveril College
- Dame Alice Owens School
- Farnborough Sixth Form College
- Hereford Sixth Form College
- Higher Education Academy
- Itchen Sixth Form College
- Peter Symonds’ College
- Truro School
- University of Winchester
- Rabat Spanish School, Morocco
- Madrid Language School
- Polytechnic University of Valencia
- University of Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
- Catholic University of Ecuador
- Riyadh Polytechnic, Saudi Arabia
- La Casa de Idiomas Language School, Valencia
- General Organisation for Technical Education and Vocational Training (G.O.T.E.V.O.T.), Saudi Arabia
• Staff development course - design & delivery of a teacher training module on curriculum development & the creation of blended learning environments in second language acquisition.
• Large institutional development & change management programme at a consortium of further education colleges.
Development of web-based training & computer based training packages for technical engineering & vocational education & training providers. Management of a Ministry of Education initiative for increased access to & quality of a consortium of Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) providers.
Projects and initiatives for the enhancement of institutional image in local communities for a series of secondary education providers.